Tuesday

ASOS Black X Puma

ASOS has always been a favorite website of mine, and I know a lot if you shop on there too, which is why I was so excited to be invited along to their launch night for their new collaboration with Puma in East London.

Like the Adidas Spezial exhibition I popped along to last week, I haven't worn Puma in such a long time, so I was really keen to see what their latest collection looked like. 


Once we had finished up working for the day, me and Vitor hopped, skipped and jumped over to BoxPark in Shorditch for the launch of the second menswear collection by ASOS BLACK x Puma.



I wore a plain basic Tee from Topman, with a necklace to break it up.



After a couple of drinks and catching up with some friends we spotted in the crowd, we grabbed a moment to have a look at the look book and chose our favorites. The first collaboration between the two brands brought style and sport together, something I am always a little skeptical about going wrong for any sport brand. Get it wrong, and it doesn't work. Get it right, and everyone wants in.

However, young, hip and trendy, the second collection isn't a sports brand trying to be fashionable, its stylish and on-trend, and everyone wanted in, including us!

It was a little like 'Hello 2013, I am the 90s revival and this is what is cool right now in my world.'


Vitor went for one of the new vests.




Whilst I have fallen in love with one of the new sweatshirts!




There are no large logos splattered across coloured tees, instead patterned jumpers and tees that would fit right in the wardrobe make up the majority of the collection. Throw in some sweatpants too, and you are decked out for all year round!

The collection is available on ASOS now (check it out here), so take a look and pick our something new for the wardrobe.
Go on, treat yourself! Here are a couple of my other faves from the collection...




I absolutely love Boxpark, because you always come across pop-ups that are there for a short bit of time, can buy something that isn't owned by everyone, and grab a bite to eat upstairs too! If you haven't discovered this little gem, then head over there one evening and check it out for yourself.

You will enjoy it, promise!


After a few more drinks and feeling a bit tipsy, we made our way downstairs and had a look through some of the stores who were still open, including Hype and One Piece, before grabbing a bite to eat and heading into the night for another drink...



No comments:

Post a Comment